jmppastimes

February 9, 2011

WINTER SWAP FABRIC COLLAGE






Goodevening everyone. Today I was lucky to receive my fabric collage, and my partner got hers today as well, now how can you beat that for great planning. I did not take photo's of the one I made. I thought of it after I had it wrapped up. I really had a lot of fun doing this and I am looking forward to making more of these. I want to show you now the one I received from my swap partner, her name is Patty Powell, her blog is called http://bloominginkansas.blogspot.com/, Stop by to see how this wonderful women shares her life with others. Her faith in Christ is very inspiring to me. I have been blessed to have her in my life. I asked my hubby to help me with the photo's of this collage and when I thought we were done he took a fast snap shot of me....................As you can see I was in my comfy attire for after work and my hubby made me laugh about something and went snap.................I just had to show you all. Now back to my collage I love the colors she used, the quilted fabric is just wonderful, I used a piece of vintage quilt backing on the one I made for her so it struck me how we were both thinking how friendship is bound by thread. I love how she took time to embrodery the words Have Faith............I do try to live my life daily by havng faith, these days it can be tough but with words from a new friend that has been hand stitched will remind me daily. I like how she put the layers together by the beads................they add such country charm..........the yo yo flower and the pretty lace completes the country touch......................now take a look at the back she added a cute little made with love tag..................Patty I want you to know this collage is just wonderful and it is pretty, it warmed my heart to get it, I was very proud to show it off to my family. You are right when you said we are all stitched with love and tied to one another through faith. I have been blessed by you. Love, hugs,  Mary

4 comments:

Linda said...

Love the fabric collage you received. Great pic of you!! Nice to put a face to your inspiring blog! :-)

Sherry said...

It's beautiful Mary - and so are you! What a lovely photograph of you - your husband captured you to perfection! I'm off to look at your swap partner's blog now x

Patty in Oz said...

Thank you for sharing the fabric collage and all the kind words. You are the sweetest.

Now...if you havent' you must go and see my new post today...with the collage you made. I couldn't hardly wait to make my post early this morning. The photo of the pin was redone and the 'new' photo really captures the beauty. I'm thrilled with my the Mini fabric collage Mary. I'll treasure it always.

Hugs.

Annesphamily said...

Such a lovely gift you received. I won a giveaway a while back and that pretty quilted collage hangs over my side of the bed. I need to post a picture. You had a great partner. Lucky you!
Have a great week!

Anne

Followers

VINTAGE TIN TILE

VINTAGE TIN TILE
HAND MADE BY JMPPASTIMES
Powered By Blogger

RANDOM SHOTS

RANDOM SHOTS
DON'T U JUST LOVE THEM

RANDOM SHOTS

RANDOM SHOTS
LOOK AT THIS ROSE BUSH

RANDOM SHOTS

RANDOM SHOTS
THERE IS A HUMMING BIRD IN THERE, BUT HE IS TO SMALL AND FAST

RANDOM SHOTS

RANDOM SHOTS
OUR GARDEN

RANDOM SHOTS

RANDOM SHOTS
LOVELY PINK COSMOS

RANDOMS SHOTS

RANDOMS SHOTS
WE HAD TRIPLETS BORN HERE

RANDOM SHOTS OF HOUSE AND THINGS WE LIKE

RANDOM SHOTS OF HOUSE AND THINGS WE LIKE
CAN'T HAVE A GARDEN WITHOUT RUST

MORE PHOTOS OF SHOP

MORE PHOTOS OF SHOP
CONVERTED WORK SHOP TO JMP PASTIMES SHOP
Powered By Blogger

My Blog List

OUR GREENHOUSE

OUR GREENHOUSE
WE ADDED SOME X-MAS LIGHTS

Blog Archive