POTTERY
-
So I find myself suddenly enamored with funky pottery which is hard to
acquire. Of course I want ancient, rare, can’t afford pieces. I was
flipping through...
August 20th
-
Today is our sons birthday. I can't even begin to tell you how proud we
are of him and the man he's become. Time flies from him having been this
little ki...
The Last Lilac Season
-
Hello friends...
Thought you might like a peek at our lovely lilacs
as this is our last spring here in the Hudson River Valley.
Once again, these faith...
Brimfield never disappoints
-
Suddenly I felt the urge to* finally* post pictures of my day at Brimfield
back in September.
Most of them were already loaded so it really only took a fe...
Hello 2013
-
2013 once again brings a fresh new beginning for Tarte.
My shoppe in Aurora is now CLOSED
and I am excited for what the future brings.
A little hiat...
2 comments:
Love wood. Old and new, just love the look!
EACH photo makes you "feel" something... AwEsoMe!
Jeanine, ChiPPy!-SHaBBy!
Post a Comment