-
jmppastimes
June 14, 2010
Something New
Thanks for stopping by, here is the something new gift I got from my swap partner.........my wonderful partner sent this cute tin tile picture frame..................it has the softest color of pink and a very pretty rose fabric placed where the photo goes.........I just love it. As you can see she had it wrapped so nicely even my husband stated that this gift swap was fun for him to watch. I was so happy to of been involved in this swap. I hope to continue a wonderful friendship with my swap partner (Susan Rix of ART OF MINE). I called her and her voice is as sweet as her photo...............I hope there may be a day we can meet. I would also like to say thanks to all the new followers that I have acquired you mean a lot to me. THANKS for taking time out of your busy schedule to stop by. HUGS XO MARY
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
VINTAGE TIN TILE
HAND MADE BY JMPPASTIMES
RANDOM SHOTS
DON'T U JUST LOVE THEM
RANDOM SHOTS
LOOK AT THIS ROSE BUSH
RANDOM SHOTS
THERE IS A HUMMING BIRD IN THERE, BUT HE IS TO SMALL AND FAST
RANDOM SHOTS
OUR GARDEN
RANDOM SHOTS
LOVELY PINK COSMOS
RANDOMS SHOTS
WE HAD TRIPLETS BORN HERE
RANDOM SHOTS OF HOUSE AND THINGS WE LIKE
CAN'T HAVE A GARDEN WITHOUT RUST
MORE PHOTOS OF SHOP
CONVERTED WORK SHOP TO JMP PASTIMES SHOP
My Blog List
OUR GREENHOUSE
WE ADDED SOME X-MAS LIGHTS
Blog Archive
-
►
2009
(60)
- ► October 2009 (1)
- ► November 2009 (11)
- ► December 2009 (48)
-
▼
2010
(151)
- ► January 2010 (6)
- ► February 2010 (14)
- ► March 2010 (6)
- ► April 2010 (4)
-
▼
June 2010
(14)
- COOL VINTAGE BAG
- My Gift Has Arrived
- Thanks to all my new followers and new friend Susan
- Friends are true gifts from God
- SOMETHING BLUE GIFT
- SOMETHING BORROWED GIFT
- Something New
- BEAUTIFUL WEDDING
- WAITING FOR SUMMER
- JACKIE IS HAVEING A 100TH POST GIVE AWAY
- Happy Fathers Day Dad
- First Day of Summer
- THANK YOU FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHES
- WISHING ALL A HAPPY 4TH OF JULY
- ► August 2010 (9)
- ► September 2010 (18)
- ► October 2010 (16)
- ► November 2010 (12)
- ► December 2010 (32)
-
►
2011
(162)
- ► January 2011 (23)
- ► February 2011 (15)
- ► March 2011 (17)
- ► April 2011 (19)
- ► August 2011 (9)
- ► September 2011 (9)
- ► October 2011 (11)
- ► November 2011 (6)
- ► December 2011 (12)
-
►
2012
(77)
- ► January 2012 (24)
- ► February 2012 (8)
- ► March 2012 (8)
- ► April 2012 (6)
- ► August 2012 (4)
- ► September 2012 (3)
- ► October 2012 (4)
- ► November 2012 (2)
- ► December 2012 (1)
-
►
2013
(11)
- ► January 2013 (1)
- ► February 2013 (1)
- ► March 2013 (1)
- ► September 2013 (1)
- ► November 2013 (2)
- ► December 2013 (2)
-
►
2014
(6)
- ► January 2014 (3)
- ► February 2014 (1)
- ► December 2014 (2)
-
►
2015
(2)
- ► January 2015 (1)
- ► September 2015 (1)
-
►
2016
(3)
- ► January 2016 (3)
About Me
- mary pernula
- washington




5 comments:
What a sweet gift Mary. See you give something away and receive treasures back! Love that tin frame, what a neat idea!
Tracey
Beautiful gift and so nicely wrapped!!! Love the paper!
Have a nice day!
Vale
Dear Mary,
What a wonderful picture frame. I love the way she had wrapped it. I always think it's a shame to unwrap such beautifully presented gifts, don't you ? Still, you had to, to get to that stunning frame !! XXXX
Lovely gift from your swap partner and so beautifully wrapped. What a treasure!
Jeanne
x
HEI MARY♥
Thank you so much for fine words from you♥
It makes me glad that you like my home:)
I kile yor blog to!
That is a very beautiful picture frame♥
I wish you a lovely evening♥
Hug from Astrid:)
Post a Comment