-
jmppastimes
May 16, 2010
2 WEEKS AWAY FROM THE 100 POST GIVE-A-WAY
Hello all my blog friends..........what a wonderful weekend here in Gig Harbor, Wa........I worked in the yard all weekend and boy do I feel it now.....I managed to get some things done but not near enough.....it seems I get side tracked alot......I have all my roses feed and cut down, I know I am a little behind.......but there is no real schedule in your own yard right. I also am admitting that I have enough plants, I need to quit (BUYING) any more...........I need to relax more and not do so much hard labor in the yard......my body is not able to take it anymore........So now to the 100th post give away, I have added another item, it is a darling wooden plaq hook........since there was a butterfly on it, it really made since to me to add it to the other items............for those of you that have not enterd yet, the give away consists of the blue flower holder, gloves, candle and 3 re gifted magazines.....and a vintage dollie......you see in the photo.......................All you have to do is add me to your follow list and let me know you would love to be in the drawing that is all, cool huh........I will sign off with a friendly good by and have a great evening....................(P.S.) THE BLUE PANSIES ARE FROM MY GREEN HOUSE................I hope they put a smile on your face when you see them.........................XO MARY
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
VINTAGE TIN TILE
HAND MADE BY JMPPASTIMES
RANDOM SHOTS
DON'T U JUST LOVE THEM
RANDOM SHOTS
LOOK AT THIS ROSE BUSH
RANDOM SHOTS
THERE IS A HUMMING BIRD IN THERE, BUT HE IS TO SMALL AND FAST
RANDOM SHOTS
OUR GARDEN
RANDOM SHOTS
LOVELY PINK COSMOS
RANDOMS SHOTS
WE HAD TRIPLETS BORN HERE
RANDOM SHOTS OF HOUSE AND THINGS WE LIKE
CAN'T HAVE A GARDEN WITHOUT RUST
MORE PHOTOS OF SHOP
CONVERTED WORK SHOP TO JMP PASTIMES SHOP
My Blog List
OUR GREENHOUSE
WE ADDED SOME X-MAS LIGHTS
Blog Archive
-
►
2009
(60)
- ► October 2009 (1)
- ► November 2009 (11)
- ► December 2009 (48)
-
▼
2010
(151)
- ► January 2010 (6)
- ► February 2010 (14)
- ► March 2010 (6)
- ► April 2010 (4)
-
▼
May 2010
(10)
- Gardening and meeting my new swap partner
- Getting ready for a 100 post give-away!!!!
- Getting close to the 100 post give away..............
- Happy Mother's Day Mom
- 100TH POST GIVE-AWAY
- 2 WEEKS AWAY FROM THE 100 POST GIVE-A-WAY
- There is still time to enter the 100th post give away
- Still time
- Thank you for your Service to make us safe
- We have a WINNER!!!!!!!!
- ► August 2010 (9)
- ► September 2010 (18)
- ► October 2010 (16)
- ► November 2010 (12)
- ► December 2010 (32)
-
►
2011
(162)
- ► January 2011 (23)
- ► February 2011 (15)
- ► March 2011 (17)
- ► April 2011 (19)
- ► August 2011 (9)
- ► September 2011 (9)
- ► October 2011 (11)
- ► November 2011 (6)
- ► December 2011 (12)
-
►
2012
(77)
- ► January 2012 (24)
- ► February 2012 (8)
- ► March 2012 (8)
- ► April 2012 (6)
- ► August 2012 (4)
- ► September 2012 (3)
- ► October 2012 (4)
- ► November 2012 (2)
- ► December 2012 (1)
-
►
2013
(11)
- ► January 2013 (1)
- ► February 2013 (1)
- ► March 2013 (1)
- ► September 2013 (1)
- ► November 2013 (2)
- ► December 2013 (2)
-
►
2014
(6)
- ► January 2014 (3)
- ► February 2014 (1)
- ► December 2014 (2)
-
►
2015
(2)
- ► January 2015 (1)
- ► September 2015 (1)
-
►
2016
(3)
- ► January 2016 (3)
About Me
- mary pernula
- washington





6 comments:
Hey you....just saw your note and had to come by....your so sweet..you just made my day!! Your giveaway is lovely,your very kind! x00x
Such a sweet giveaway and your pansies are lovely, a beautiful color! thanks for visiting my blog and your sweet comments. I used regular burlap as I haven't been able to find a coffee sack yet, when I do I'll be making something for me!!
Tracey
Hiii! Yes, those sweet pansies do put a smile on my face! I usually have a bucket of them myself and they look so pretty with a blue willow plate tucked in longside them! Please enter me in your give-a-way and I'm a follower!!! Have a wonderful Wednesday! xo, ann
Hi'ya Swap Buddy!!!
Sounds like you have been very busy in your garden. Yes it is very hard work but when you can sit down and look around you with awe at your lovely garden it will be worth it all!!
Have fun!!
Susab
Hi, Mary,
I am addicted to plants, too. It can be an obsession I am convinced. I am so glad you came by for a visit to Bunny Cottage and now I have the opportunity to get to know you. Thank you for having such a generous giveaway. I hope you have a terrific Friday and lovely weekend~ Vicki
Thank you for visiting today and what a lovely giveaway! It's always nice to win something! Congratulations on your 100th post!!
Post a Comment